When you join MEMGMA, you not only benefit from an organization that keeps you informed and educated, but also provides the following services:
- Networking opportunities with other medical management professional
- National and State legislative and Regulatory updates
- Access to legal resources and practice management templates
- Annual two-Day Tri-State Conference with opportunities to network with and learn from the leaders in our profession
- Additional educational opportunities with qualify for continuing education credits for ACMPE (American College of Medical Practice Executives)
- Participation on committees that support the organization’s mission, goals, and objectives
- Discounts on educational materials and programs
- Opportunities to advertise job openings to other practice managers via online job postings
Type of Membership:
Individuals who act in a managerial, executive, administrative, or supervisory role for a medical provider or an individual directly employed by a physician organization, physician practice management organization, or a hospital or hospital system.
Individuals who work for companies that supply products or services to medical practices.
You must be a full-time student or a faculty member in a graduate medical education training or business administration program in an accredited college or university program.