Quality is the business of medical practice management. How will you implement quality management and continuous quality improvement programs? How will your practice participate in pay-for-performance programs?
Quality Management in a medical practice includes the following:
- Design and implement a quality management system that leads to the improvement of health care delivery and ensures patient safety.
- Monitor the peer review process for clinical staff.
- Develop and oversee patient satisfaction and customer service programs.
- Identify, develop and maintain benchmarks for establishing practice performance standards.
- Create internal processes and systems to participate in pay-for-performance programs to enhance health care quality.
- Develop and monitor a program for staff, business and equipment credentialing and licensure.