How do you effectively utilize human resources to achieve and enhance organizational performance?
Human Resource Management in a medical practice includes the following:
- Coordinate the recruitment and orientation process of clinical and nonclinical staff.
- Manage the retention of clinical and nonclinical staff.
- Develop and monitor an effective staffing strategy.
- Develop, implement and evaluate performance management programs for clinical and nonclinical staff.
- Develop and implement staff compensation and benefit plans.
- Provide systems, processes and structure for administrative and clinical training for medical providers, employees and students.
- Establish systems and processes for awareness, education and compliance with employment laws and regulatory standards.
- Provide personal commitment to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities in health care administration.